If you are new to Young Living essential oils and natural products, you’re in the right place! We’ve got you covered with this printable graphic that you can frame or laminate and keep right next to your oil stash.
Each Young Living essential oil bottle has dilution recommendations printed right on the label. Some oils that are very gentle like Lavender and Copaiba don’t require dilution except for the most sensitive skin. Most oils will be diluted in equal parts with a carrier like V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex, but some are ‘hot’ oils and can cause a tingling sensation if applied without a carrier. These include Thieves, Peppermint, and Oregano among others, and are usually diluted more. Of course, you can always dilute more or less depending on your personal preference!
- Energy & Focus: Crown of your head, back of your neck, chest or forearms
- Respiratory Support: Behind your ears, down the spine, chest, neck and throat
- Immune Support: Down the spine, bottoms of the feet, Vitality oils internally
- Restful Sleep: Big toe, forearms, forehead, wrists
- Focus: Temples, wrists, brain stem, crown of the head
- Head Tension: Temples, back of your neck, around your ears
- Emotional Support: Rub oils in hands & breathe in deeply, over the heart, behind the ears
- Overwhelm: Lower back, back of the neck, shoulders/neck
- Digestion: 1-2 drops in belly button, rob clockwise on stomach
A couple quick tips….
- Add an AromaGlide Roller Fitment to your favorite, most-used oils to make them convenient roll-ons!If you have an oil you like to dilute, wait until it’s ⅓ or ½ empty then add a carrier and a Roller Fitment!
- Make your own roller blends using your favorite oils, carrier and empty 10mL roller bottles. This way you can easily take them with you wherever you go.
- Keep pre-diluted blends on hand for all ages in your household.
- Pair topical use of your oils with diffusing and internal use, especially for acute needs.
Feel free to click to download this graphic so you can print it and keep it handy!